Friday, November 16, 2012

Spectum Noir Markers

I neglected to mention my new find.  Spectrum Noir markers are an alcohol marker, but much less expensive than the Copics.  They come 6 markers to a pack and are all color coordinated to blend with each other.  They come in 12 different packs. I have a few Copics but not enough really to do any good blending.  I have noticed these SpectrumNoir markers in several card magazines and PaperWishes catalog.  Last week when I was shopping at JoAnn's with my mother in law I found these.  They were like $14.50 at JoAnn's and with a 50% off coupon I had to give them a try.  I love them!! They are a little wetter I think than Copics so you have to be careful when you are coloring in your images by the edges because they do bleed.  I do recommend them.  I will be investing in the rest of the packages.  So far I have the Pinks, Blues and Cool Grays.  I have Reds, Yellows, Greens and Pales coming in the mail.  Oh...and they are much less expensive online.

I just wanted to share this with you in case you had seen these like I did and were hesitant to buy them. Go for it!!! I believe they are worth every cent! And saving cents TOTALLY makes sense. Hee hee...I had to add that part.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment