Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Missing In Action

I'm afraid I've been MIA for the last week.  My mother in law came for a week visit, so everything else was put on hold.  We had a wonderful time.  I've got such a sweet mother in law. 

We went to a great card workshop at our favorite CTMH demonstrator, Kandi's house.  (You can find her blog over at teojax.blogspot.com)  We made three cards and a fun tea bag dispenser.  I will post those a little later. I still need to take pictures.  I didn't think to do them all today when I entered my challenge card.

I managed to squeak in one card to show you for today.  This was titled Prom Night for the CFC Challenge this week on The Outlawz. 




I need to get some grocery shopping done today as well as catch up on laundry.  It is sure nice being a homemaker and not having to worry about a time clock.  I do intend to do more blogging this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment