Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Time Slipped Away

I really want to be able to post something at least once a week.  Time has slipped away from me and this hasn't happened.  I haven't been idle though.  I am always working on something but not always so good at taking pictures. 

I made my daughter a goofy little sock monkey.  The sock monkey thing started when I made my grandson his sock monkey.  Then his mommy wanted one, so I made her one out of a purple striped pair of socks that I picked up at the thrift store. (It was new...not used)  Now my other daughter wants one.  I suspect there are many more to come.


I didn't get a picture before I mailed it off so I had my daughter email me a picture.  You can't really see her hat but I made a pink and purple polka-dot bow and attached it to the hat.  I named her "Dotty". 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment