Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

When I first started my blog, I had all the intentions in the world to post something every day.  Since I was normally in my craft room daily, creating something, I figured I would have something to write about.  I started out good.... kind of like when you start a diet. I posted my pictures and wrote a little something about it.  Then I went a week without posting.  Then I went a month.  Now I think it has been two months.  So for one of my New Years resolutions, I am going to try to post something at least twice a month.  That certainly sounds doable.

Christmas is over and all the craziness.  Watching my grandson for Christmas vacation ends today so I should have absolutely no excuse not to be posting. 

I am not sure about my other card making peeps but I get tired of the same style of card.  I really enjoy special folded cards. That seems to give the card "oomph."  I do spend a lot of time checking out other blogs and the different card types.  My intention is to post as many different special folded cards as I can come up with.  If you have a suggestion, a tutorial to send me to, please leave me a comment so I can check it out.

Wishing you all a wonderful, prosperous, healthy, happy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment