Saturday, January 26, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine

What a great Saturday it is today.  I slept late, sat around and read the paper, then crafted all afternoon. I guess everyone needs a lazy Saturday once in awhile.

My card this time reminds me of the boxes of Valentine chocolates. I used mostly CTMH stamps.  Whooo's Your Valentine was used around the ruffle of the heart and the sentiment.  I used the CTMH Cricut cartridge, "Artiste" to make the heart card and the little banner.  Stampin Up, "Perfectly Preserved" was used for the jar.  I used my little framelits to cut out the jar and lid.  I was experimenting with cutting fabric on my Cuddlebug and I am quite happy how it turned out.  It took a few tries, using shims to get it to finally cut through.  I glued the fabric onto cardstock which I had already cut out.  I used some Bamboo Waxy Flax for the string around the lid and bow. 

Here's wishing you a very lazy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment