Friday, March 30, 2012

It's FRIDAY!!!

It's Friday and I have the whole weekend to play.  I just finished The Hunger Games Trilogy and now can concentrate on some of my crafts.  I do highly recommend the series.  Very intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

In between cleaning and reading, I had to make a Birthday card for my son.  He is very outdoorsy and does a lot of hunting to feed the family.  He wouldn't appreciate any fluff or flowers. 

I came up with this layout.  I used a PCHugbug clip art for the goose and hand cut the cattails by hand.  I added brown flock to the cattails to give it a little more character.



Another Birthday card I really enjoyed making was a black and white easel card.  Its the first card I have made with just black and white.  What do you think?



Before I can do any crafting, I need to do something with my table.  Seems like I have everything on my desk that I dug out to make my cards.  So, I'm off to pick up.  Have a great weekend! Hope you get to play too!

No comments:

Post a Comment