Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Card

This is the latest card I just finished.  I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest but I needed to put my own spin on it.  It is 6 1/2 X 5 and the paper used was Mariposa, Making Memories and Fancy Pants.  I used my Cricut with the Elegant Edges cartridge and welded the 2" scallop and square together, then scored it where the scallop and square met.  I punched a 3/4 inch circle and put the eyelet in the middle.  So that it wasn't all perfect, I slightly bent the edges of the circle.  The butterfly is from Paper Wishes and is one of 3-D Butterfly Dazzles.  I'm not sure where I got the stamp, but I know it was in the $1.00 bin at Craft Warehouse.  The heart stick pins were Dritz that I purchased at JoAnn's in the dressmakers isle.

No comments:

Post a Comment