Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Wanted One More Post

Time has gotten away from me.  I thought I could get in one more post for July but here it is, the 1st of August and I missed it. I don't have any pictures to post today because I can't seem to get the pictures off the camera onto my laptop.  I haven't been idle though.  I decided to use some of my scraps up and I'm making a banner to hang in my laundry room.  It is just stark white and even though I make a lot of things for other people, I haven't really kept much for myself.  I have one more letter to go and my banner will be ready to be hung. I'm really excited to see it all put together.

I also made my first card for this months challenge for The Outlawz.  It's pretty much a CAS easel card.  Anne Fenton made the image and it was so pleasing to color it in.  It would be nice to see that out my back door! The paper is Close to My Heart, "Dotty for You."

I can't forget the dear little sock monkey I made for my grandson.  So, since my last post, I have been really getting my craft on.

I've decided to become a Close to My Heart consultant, so am waiting for my "Essentials Kit" to arrive. I'm a little bummed that I didn't wait until today to sign up because I missed the nifty bag they are giving away as an incentive to sign up starting August 1.  Do you think since I signed up two days early they will give me the bag? Naw...probably not.

The new Fall/Winter Catalog and Idea book is now in effect.  If you aren't familiar with Close to My Heart, checkout my website.  grandmaplenty.ctmh.com.  You can browse through the online catalog, and should you decide to order anything you can order it right on my website.

That's the craft wrap up for today.  I am hoping my husband can get my PC going and I can post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment