Sunday, July 22, 2012

Additional Cards For The Week

I hope you all have had a good weekend.  It has been pleasant here.  I've had some crafty time today, then I have some bread to pop into loaf pans and a cake to bake. 

Here are the cards I mentioned that I would post.  The "accordion" card and "the pull out" card.  I also have my second card for this half of the month for The Outlawz.

On the pull out card, the image is a digi from MazyArt.  I love her images. (I do believe I have mentioned her art before ... maybe a few times?) The paper is from Colorbok "Sweet Summer".  I haven't put anything on the pull out portions of the card. I still haven't decided what I want to put.  The accordion card is a Thank You card.  The image is from CTMH called "Bee Happy" and the paper is also CTMH called "Lucy." 





My last card for this week is for The Outlawz Challenge.


This was my attempt at a little shabby chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment