Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hope You Had a Safe and Fun 4th of July

I love the 4th of July. Certainly not for all the fireworks but for the time with family and because it's my husband's birthday.  This year I made Teriyaki Chicken with potato salad, beans and chips.  Micheal wanted an ice cream cake for his birthday so that is what we had. It was a perfect ending for a great meal. 

Today is "officially" Oregon's first day of summer and it looks and feels like it too. There isn't a cloud in the sky. Gorgeous!  So, after a load of laundry I am going to go enjoy it.

Today I made my first card for July's Outlawz CFC challenge.  Sandy Huggett is a fabulous artist who did this card's image.  Later I will be doing a darling image by Anne Fenton....another fabulous artist.



The paper used for this card is from DCWV Adhesive fabric paper.  The littlel frame by My Mind's Eye Mary Mary "Beautiful" accessory sheet and the little heart stick pins is from Dritz that I picked up in JoAnn's sewing section.

No comments:

Post a Comment