Friday, July 6, 2012

Rockin Party

Happy Friday! Can it really be the end of the week already?

I spent a large majority of the morning trying to get my little image small enough to make this pop up party invitation.  I colored her 3 times.  This was really my first pop up card and although it wasn't exactly how I had it pictured in my mind, it came out okay.  This was my second CFC challenge card for The Outlawz.  It is a good thing I don't do other challenges because I would never get anything done. So after posting this, I have to unbury my work table and then change some bed linens.



The outside of the invitation is fairly plain.  But all in all, I'm happy with the card.  What do you think?

The image is by Anne Fenton.  The paper is CTMH, "You Rock." The outside card stamp is from Inkadinkado, "Amy Smyth Made It". (That is the name of the stamp)  I don't know who made the invitation stamp on the inside. I seem to have lost the packaging for it.

2 comments:

  1. Your first pop-up card and you ROCKED it...literally and figuratively...lol!!! This is GORGEOUS, Becca! I love EVERYTHING about it!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog during The Outlawz celebration :) I appreciate the follow and am now following you as well. I hope to see you in The Outlawz challenges ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I love the layout and design!Your colouring is wonderful! I added myself to your followers. I found your blog in the Outlawz discussion about followers , I hope you can visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com hugs!

    ReplyDelete