Thursday, May 10, 2012

Its an...Accordian - Pull Tab card

So fun! I found this tutorial on YouTube yesterday and thought I would give it a try.  I needed to come up with something for my second CFC Challenge card for this week.   The instructions for the card are so very easy.  The hard part was coming up with a way to decorate it.  My inspiration is the "pondering girl" (my own given name) by Anne Fenton.  Everyone seemed to do a "thinking about you" or "your in my thoughts" card which is very fitting with the image.  As for me, I like to do things a little differently if I can.  So this is what I came up with:




If your interested in making the card, here are the instructions.
You'll need your paper for the card to be 5 1/2 inches by 12 inches. 
Then score at 1", 2", 4", 6" and 9".
Cut a piece of paper for the pocket at 5 1/2 x 3" and score each 5 1/2 edge at 1/4".
Cut another piece of paper to go inside the pocket at 5 1/2 x 2 1/4.  (I cut another piece 1/8 inch smaller to stamp on.)

That's it.  Just decorate how you like.  I will be doing this again, it has so much potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment