Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Time Flys

It's unbelievable that it is almost June.  Where is the time going? Its busy times these days making cards for graduation, birthdays and our 12th wedding anniversary. Somewhere in there I need to fit in housework and yard work.  Isn't there a saying that "a cluttered house means a creative mind?"  That may not be the exact saying but it surely is close. 

I have been working on my genealogy for the last 30 plus years and finally finished it. While digging for information I came across a website called "Find a Grave".  Volunteers go to cemeteries in their town and take pictures of tomb stones for people who want a picture of their ancestors graves.  I volunteered and the next day I had three requests so I will out prowling the local cemetery to take pictures.  I have always had a fascination for those old stones.  They really tell a story sometimes.

Today I was able to squeeze in one card. The stamp is from Hot off The Press, one of their new small stamps.  I think this stamp is so cute. I have a couple others that I am dying to use also.


Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, love your card! I found you at The Outlawz and I am now following you. You can follow me at http://redoralee.blogspot.com
    Hugz,
    Chana, The Outlawz DT
    and
    Jackson's Digital Expressions Blog Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, I saw you on the Outlawz list and thought I would join your followers. I also dabble at genealogy and have hit a roadblock with my Great, Great Grandfather from Arkansas. There are quite a lot of us descended from this one guy and no-one knows who his father was because the dad died when my ancestor was just 14 and then he ran away from home. Any suggestions??

    Your doing a nice job on your cards and your blog. NancyD

    ReplyDelete