Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood

Spring is very much my favorite season.  I love how everything springs to life after a dull, gray (naked as my grandson would say) winter.  The colors in the Pacific Northwest are astounding! Blazing reds and oranges of the Azaleas and Rhododendrons. All the different pinks and whites and purples of the tree blossoms and of course the green, green grasses and leaves.  It may rain a lot here, but if it didn't we wouldn't have such striking colors.  Flowers are definitely on my mind as you can see from the recent cards I've made. 

The card I made for The Outlawz CFC challenge this week isn't any different. I love my flowers!   Roses and Ribbons....is the first one.  I love the artists that provide the images for these CFC challenges.  Sandi Huggett is the artist for the Vintage Shoe and the Pondering Girl (that I will be adding soon) was made by Anne Fenton.

Here is my creation using Sandi's image.



This was an easy Gate card to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment