Monday, June 25, 2012

Great Week Ahead

Good morning!  What a wonderful weekend I had.  I hope yours was wonderful too.  I just know it is going to be a great week.

Saturday I was able to visit with my daughter and grandkids, did a bit of grocery shopping and just chilled at home with my hubby.  On Sunday I went to the CTMH card workshop and made a new friend and some really fun, different types of cards.  I loved the butterfly pop up card.  I can see doing that with hearts or possibly balloons.  I'll be playing with it.  The fold over card with the whale was cute.  I'll be making different types of those too. Very versatile.  A celebration card where we made our own "bursting fireworks" paper. (This will be my husband's birthday card because his birthday is July 4.)  There was a simple one with a wooden sea shell embellishment, very cute. Also a cute little birthday card.  As promised, here are the pictures. (I seem to use the word "cute" a lot.  Sorry. It seems my vocabulary is short today.)








Aren't those just too cute??

Friday night I made a birthday card that I copied from a card I found on Pinterest.  It made me think of my daughter who loves to shop.  Today I finished my second card for the CFC Outlawz challenge.  Here they are!



Hope you all really do have a wonderful week.  I'm off now to make some Ginger cookies and Sourdough bread.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment